Notice of Business Annual General Meeting of Members 2022
21 March 2023
Notice of Business
Annual General Meeting of Members 2022
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN under Rule 12 of the Coburg Basketball Association Inc.
Constitution that an Annual General Meeting of the members of Coburg Basketball Association Inc. will be held:
|On||Wednesday 5th April 2023|
Virtually via ZOOM – link to be provided to registrants 24 hours prior to meeting. Use the link below to pre-register by 5.00pm Monday 3rd April 2023 and you will receive the relevant link.
Notice of Business
The ordinary business of the Annual General Meeting shall be-
- to confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting and of any General Meeting held since that meeting; and
- to receive from the Board reports upon the transactions of the Association during the last preceding financial
- President’s Report.
- Secretary’s Report
- Financial Report (including Treasurer Statement, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Auditor’s Report); and
- to elect the Board of the Association;
- to appoint an auditor for the forthcoming year; and
- to transact any other business of which notice in writing shall have been given to the Secretary of the Association at least seven (7) days prior to the date of the meeting.
Any Member wishing to raise matters of business for discussion at the meeting must give written notice of the business to the Secretary at least seven (7) days prior to the date of the meeting.
Notice of business received after 7pm on 29th March 2023 will not be considered.
Rule 6 of the Coburg Basketball Association Inc. Constitution provides categories of membership entitled to vote and nominate for a position on the Board.
Nomination for a position on the Board should be in accordance with Rule 24 of the Coburg Basketball Association Inc. Constitution.
Nominations for Elected Directors
Positions up for nomination:
Vice President (2 years), Secretary (2 years), two Ordinary Members (2 years)